What’s on offer?
We run clinics for the management of chronic diseases, such as asthma and diabetes, and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
The Surgery provides the following services for all registered patients:
Help staying healthy
- Advice on preventing illness
- Advice on managing a long-term health condition
- Cervical screening (smear tests)
- Contraceptive services (emergency and routine - however the Practice currently does not provide IUCD's or Contraceptive Implants)
- Childhood immunisations
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Womens’ health
- Mens’ health
- Child health
- Cardiovascular care including:
- ischaemic heart disease screening, prevention and management
- other circulatory disease screening, prevention and management
- Antenatal (pregnancy) care
- Smoking cessation service in conjunction with Sefton Smoking Cessation
- Diabetes clinic
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) clinic
- Asthma clinic
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Palliative (end of life) care
- Health screening
- Cholesterol and blood sugar testing
- Blood pressure checks
The Surgery has disabled access and facilities available for patients. Should patients require an interpreter, this may be organised by prior arrangement.
The services the Surgery provides are with due regard for the patients age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, cultural background and any disability they may have.
All patients are welcome to be accompanied at their consultation by a friend or relative and we also arrange chaperones at consultations at both patient and clinical instigation.
Due to Health and Safety Guidelines, animals are not permitted on the premises, other than assistance dogs on leads.
We operate within GDPR guidelines and further information on when and how we share your data, is available upon request.